Each year, Oldfields chooses a theme for the school year. This year’s theme is “Selfless Service, Giving Back to Our Community.” For many girls, the definition of selfless service varies. The girls have been asked to reflect on their contributions to communities near and far, and share these contributions on our blog series. Many girls have traveled near and far – going to underdeveloped countries halfway around the world while some have stayed in their own backyards becoming ER volunteers. We will be posting their stories here, on our blog, for all of you to enjoy and reflect on how these girls really utilized their “largeness of heart”, which is a part of our motto.
- The Newbie Who Goes… Caribbean Edition
- [GUEST POST] Peter Wickman on Taking Care of the Little Things
- SSATB Webinar: Be The Newbie Who Knows
- Collaborative Travel
- Fall Family Weekend? Make an impression.
- The Traveling Newbie
- Newbies and the Balance: The Hats
- How to be a Newbie: Numbers
- SSATB Annual Meeting